Urgent problem with clusters

OS_CE Forums Octopus Support Urgent problem with clusters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    matt avent
    Participant

Guys

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere – I think it has but i can’t find it.

As I sequence through page clusters I’m finding some pages don’t start at the beginning of the page, particularly when tracks are more than 16 steps long.

The Align function doesn’t seem to rectify this.

Also is there a way to align tracks during playback that still aligns them to the beginning of the master clock bar rather than the time you press the ALN button?

If it’s an OS upgrade is it safe to do while I’m in the middle of a track – I don’t wanna risk losing it!

I haven’t tried using the midi dump/load functionality yet and don’t really wanna test it with a live track!

Cheers

Matt

Carlos Dalla-Fiore
    Participant

yes the align to masterclock would be a welcome addition for me too.

The sysex dump/load works fine on the Nemo, can’t imagine it gives problems on Octo

Gabriel Seher
    Participant

The request for align at 1 of the masterclock sounds more than valid to me.
    The next question is – does anyone think that making ALN (align) generally work on the 1 of the masterclock, and not anymore as it works now will represent a loss?
    Gabriel

matt avent
    Participant

I reckon go for it! The current ALN type could be a key combo instead if people really need it?

Lars D. Terkelsen
    Participant
    Quote:
    The next question is – does anyone think that making ALN (align) generally work on the 1 of the masterclock, and not anymore as it works now will represent a loss?

I would love to have every allign working on 1 of the masterclock! (So, no loss for me.)

When working with slowed down tracks, I think it is most needed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.