Skipped repeats?

OS_CE Forums Octopus Support Skipped repeats?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gseher
    Keymaster

Hello!

I have programmed step 1 on track 1 to repeat 4 times before it goes on to step 2 on track 1 which is repeated 2 times and so on. The song is saved via Midi-Ox. When I load the same song from Midi-Ox to Octopus and push “play” on the Octopus it plays every step one time only – i.e. Octopus skips the repeats programmed on every step! When I push the “stop” button on the Octopus and then push “play” again the step repeats are all there! I wonder why? Any suggestions? The Octopus runs on OS 1.40. Thanks /Bo

gseher
    Keymaster

Hello Bo,
    there is a reported bug similar to what you describe related to the repeat value of pages. Is that what you mean? That fix is coming with the next OS release.
    Or do you actually mean step repeats as triggered by a custom play direction, which you have edited in the direction editor?
    Gabriel

gseher
    Keymaster

Hello, I mean the repeat value of pages. Good to hear that a solution is coming with the new OS. Thanks! /Bo

gseher
    Keymaster

Hi Bo – yes – that is on the radar – and hopefully very soon completely off it again :-)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.