Track Speed will not work

OS_CE Forums Nemo Support Track Speed will not work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    gseher
    Keymaster

I go into Track mode by double click, but the Speed button does not work, (it is not lit). How do I change the track speed?

Thanks,
    Lars:unsure:

gseher
    Keymaster

Which OS are you using on your Nemo…?

Post edited by: Prime NL, at: 2009/03/17 09:52

gseher
    Keymaster

Advansys, make sure that while in track mode you see the Track Value LED lit up orange (in Row 3). If it is not orange, click on it once and Speed should light up together with some other options for actual values as opposed to factors.
    Let us know if this solved it.
    Cheers, Gabriel

gseher
    Keymaster

Tahnks for your response, Gabriel posted the answer and it worked. How do I see the OS version currently installed on the Nemo?

Tanks,
    Lars

gseher
    Keymaster

Gabriel, that was the fix, thank you. Is there a reference manual availale, in addition to the Navigation Guide? Finding specific user info is quite difficult. Love my Nemo, though.

Cheers,
    Lars:)

gseher
    Keymaster

Hi Lars, glad you solved the Speed problem. To see the version of the OS start your machine with the ESC button pressed down. The number readout should reveal the OS version number.
    Cheers, Gabriel

gseher
    Keymaster

OT:
    Hi Lars, just curious (and solely based on your first name) if you may be from anywhere near my part of the world: Cph, Denmark?

gseher
    Keymaster

Lars, no I live in the USA, Texas, to be more specific. Lars is a knickname given to me from a TV show in the 70’s. Since this forum already has a Lars (you), I will change my forum name to click.

Cheers,
    Click

:)

Mike
    Participant

Hey, another Texan here! I in Dallas/Plano area, using an Octopus. Whereabout Texas are you?

cheers
    ripe

gseher
    Keymaster

Hey ripe, I am in Fort Worth..

Cheers,
    Click

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.