strange page repeat behaviour

OS_CE Forums Nemo Support strange page repeat behaviour

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gseher
    Keymaster

I have 2 "page-chains" setup next to each other with page clustering on and an inactive page between them:
    1234X67
    All the pages are setup to repeat 4 times.
    Sometimes i want the chain to repeat and sometimes i’ll push the first page in the other chain on the last repeat of the last current playing page-chain.

The weird thing is that the last page in the new page-chain will only repeat twice on the first cycle. The second time round it will repeat 4 times.

Post edited by: admin, at: 2009/03/14 04:59

gseher
    Keymaster

i’ve been able to recreate this behaviour from a fresh startup. Here’s the full machine sysex.

All pages are setup to repeat twice. Go to grid mode, hit play and then jump to the other page-chain when the second page is on its second repeat. On my machine the second page in the new chain will only play once, the first time round.

Post edited by: chaosmoon, at: 2008/11/17 18:00

gseher
    Keymaster

click here for sysex file

..just in case.

gseher
    Keymaster

i’ve captured this on video..

I’m using chained tracks, page-repeats and clusters. The clustered pages are repeating inconsistently.

its a .3gp file made with my phone. Lo-fi, but good enough to see whats going on:

ClusterChainBug.3GP

Post edited by: chaosmoon, at: 2009/03/17 02:00

gseher
    Keymaster

Hi Chaosmoon,
    thanks for the great documentation you provided – the problem is clear, confirmed and it is in the pipe as we speak. Will keep you posted as things progress.
    Cheers, Gabriel

gseher
    Keymaster

thanks Gabriel!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.