some perhaps crazy requests…

OS_CE Forums Octopus New features some perhaps crazy requests…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gseher
    Keymaster

1. I’m loving messing around with step events, but it starts getting really crazy when you have multiple step events per track. Not so much in the results, which induce glee, but it’s very difficult to edit them while the sequencer is playing because when you zoom into the step, the view of the selected step event/amt follows the track, rather than remaining focused on just that step. So, you have a moving target. I’d like to be able to go into step view and create/modify multiple step events per row without stopping the sequencer. (as always, maybe I’m missing something).
    2. The step events are really a very unique and cool way of modulating events in a given track. Unlike the effector modulations, since they have to go in the row itself that’s being modulated, the ‘pattern’ of step events must be the same number of steps as the track itself. I’d love this to be added to the effector functionality, so that one row could send step events to another.
    3. I’d like the ability to lock muted steps to their current locations, so that if you are moving the position around, they stay where they are (optionally).

Attila Sik
    Participant

that sounds pretty cool , see what your saying.I’m constantly in love with these features myself . .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.