Grid-Track live mode sluggish

OS_CE Forums Nemo User exchange Grid-Track live mode sluggish

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gseher
    Keymaster

Hi Gabriel et al,

First of all thanks for making this wonderful machine. It’s so fast and inspirational to work with already. I (really) love turning it off without saving my work.

One thing i noticed is that the Grid-Track live mode doesn’t react to simultaneous button presses. Actually not even to fast sequential presses. Is this going to be fixed in the future? I don’t know if i’m breaking with your philosophy here, but i could imagine that some "mute memory" slots would be very handy in this section also. This was one of the best functions on the rm1x, but not enough to stop me selling it within a week 😆

keep up the great work!

gseher
    Keymaster

The response time in grid track mode is indeed on our list of things to improve. It is definitely not where we want it to be, but until now has been prioritized down in favor of some other goodies that you all like :-)
    Cheers,
    Gabriel

gseher
    Keymaster

Would it be an idea to have the leds for each track react to the note on/offs in this mode? That way i could easily identify the different instruments.

gseher
    Keymaster

..and how about a global track mute mode per bank? If i’m running a page cluster with say 4 tracks of percussion, it would be nice -in some cases- if a track mute effects all pages in that cluster. I guess it would have to use the mute states of the current tracks when entering track live mode then override any individual settings for following clustered pages.:blink:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.