anyone want to trade nemo + $ for Octopus?

OS_CE Forums Nemo User exchange anyone want to trade nemo + $ for Octopus?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gene Schwartz
    Participant

The more I think about it, the more the nemo would actually work better for me – its size plus the fact that I tend to use the Octopus in certain ways in which the Nemo would be just fine.

If anyone would like to work something out (USA only, please) shoot me an email at implode7@comcast.net .

Gene Schwartz
    Participant

Hah. Finally pulled this off. Find a Nemo at a great price, and sold the Octopus (also at a great price, unfortunately). But the Nemo should be arriving in about a week or so.

I’m really excited about this, which may seem a bit strange, since I’m downgrading….but because of the size of the Octopus, I have to keep it on my keyboard stand on the other side of the room from the modular stuff that I’m mostly using these days. So, the work flow just isn’t there. The Nemo is just the perfect size, and I confess – I actually like its appearance more than the Octopus.

Roderick van Erp
    Participant

Congrats on you newly acquired baby….;)

Gene Schwartz
    Participant

Well, it looks like it arrives next week, and I already shipped out the octopus. It’s really STRANGE not to have one around at all….it’s been awhile.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.